Monday, September 26, 2005

Right to Write

Lately i have been wondering why writing some post/Blog(Dunno! the right word. Hope Hawkeye & CO will come to a consensus) is more interesting than creating a personal diary with all the everyday thoughts! I tried creating a personal diary where i recorded interesting events, facts etc. But then the enthusiasm did not last, first two-three days i was just writing about what i have been doing all day, when i sat in the weekends to see the interesting stuff i was shocked to see my pathetic life with the so-called interesting events. It had only "i woke at six in the morning, brushed teeth, had to bathe, breakfast.... back to bed at eleven after writing this diary" and stuff like this!!! I have been doing this ever since my childhood only that i had to do all this alone being in college at Coimbatore!

Slowly i lost interest in it and it died away completely! But after i came to Bangalore for this Internship, i had time to reason out everything, guess i was into this mental maturity stuff! One day i was too bored to sit and type some java code, compile and run it, that’s what i have been doing all these months, i went to Google and typed something. I still dont remember how I landed up in blogspot, i read some blogs and then was amazed by the way guys/gals could express their thoughts. Even then i didnt think of creating a space for me and writing about stuff that few people care about!

In a week or so, i was completely wrong about people being disinterested about others opinions! That was it! Eureka! Eureka! It was always about others expressing their opinions on my views that my personal diary lacked. It was getting monotonous about me scribbling something on my diary, me reading that again over the weekend and flattering myself at the way i express my thoughts.

The very same day i got into Blogspot and became blogger. If you are reading this, you might not see much of comments on my posts, but then it gives me a satisfaction that some one might get to read all these someday. Others opinions might not be similar to my views, but it helps me in a second thought process to reason out my view and if i am confident of being right then,
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right!".

No comments: